Friday, February 15, 2013

Reneby Interview and a Fun Contest


Sometimes you get interviews where the questions are a question? But not this one, no siree bob mgeee. Great interview questions and great time.

Check out the interview that I did recently with "Reneby", a fantasmo online magazine dedicated to all things good in entertainment.

Sarah Shafey - Reneby Interview

You can also check them out on Twitter at Reneby Twitter.

Also best part ladies and gentlemen I saved for now. I just felt like being a little cheeky like that :).

Enter a contest at the bottom of the interview for a

FREE SARAH SHAFEY "TOTE  BAG" and a 
FREE COPY of my Digital Album when released in May, 2013.



Comes with some goodies inside like stickers, buttons and a whole lotta love.

Thank you to all five of you out there for reading my post lol :), you mean the world to me. I joke, I joke.

XOXO


Huh William Shatner?? What are you doing in the place of my picture gettttouutttaaa here!

Love,
Sarah








No comments:

Post a Comment