Thursday, January 24, 2013

My Face on Facebook!

So it's become heavily apparent that Facebook is an inevitability that I must give in to.

Yes, yes indeed! Believe it I tell you I have never had Facebook. People are always flabbergasted when I mention this but for some reason it just never happened and life just went by no problemo.

Why now you ask? Well let me share with you this lol. I have had a few interviews lately for music related stuff where people ask me to "Like Them" on Facebook and I am always like "Yeah No Problem"; meanwhile having not the slighted clue on earth what the heck that means lol.

Now let me fill you in on another secret. It has nothing to do with a fear of technology, I embrace technology I am a computer nerd who works in the Software field and reads Popular Science on a regular. I think it has more to do with the fact that it just quite frankly never happened, I have no other reason.

So get ready folks, I have been FACEBOOKIZED!!! Its on par with getting shot with laser beams of 0's and 1's directly into your mind.

Within the next few days will come an artist Facebook page for me to Facebook with your Faces inside of the book domain that is titled FACEBOOK. Stay tuned!

Love and laughs galore over this subject matter,


xoxo Shafey

1 comment: