Saturday, March 5, 2011

WHAT A DAY! WHAT A MORNING! (BIG FONT LOOKS LIKE I'M SHOUTING)!!!!

Top-a-the mornin' t-ya'll! <-- Part silent film part spaghetti western.

I believe there are two things today that are important! Let's get to it than shall we...

1) FIREFOX'S WELCOME PAGE
  • Ohh la la! The artwork is pretty neat. It's like a touch of Atlantis meets Star-Wars The Clone Wars. Check it out!
 2) MY OUT OF CONTROL CLOSET NEEDS TO GO


First let's be clear about something, that is a picture of me in the summer. I currently look like "POWDER". Do you guys remember that movie? Anyhow, there are way too many clothes in there and it's time to get rid of some stuff.

I think I have become a dress hoarder and I know the cause; my mom. My mom has the best taste in clothes hands down she is a stylish woman and I love it; thanks Mom. The only problem is that she didn't keep any clothes from her past so when I look at her old pictures, I long for some of those clothes. 

What does this all mean? It means, according to my Freudian instincts (that's laughable that guy was a nut himself), I am trying to save up all my clothes. Why? I think I do it so if I ever have daughters I can throw a parade when they are teenagers and throw the dresses down on them from a film crane. Just like that snowflake scene in Edward Scissor-hands.

I am building an EBAY site to sell some of these things. So check back in sooner rather then later. There will be dresses, jewelery, shoes and stuff. My sister in law, who makes amazing jewelery, will also be selling some stuff on there.

I'll post the link soon!

Take Care,

Shafey



No comments:

Post a Comment