Sunday, March 27, 2011

SPY-TFUL ACCUSATIONS!

Hey everyone! A serious blog you say, wait don't turn away quite yet. This morning I woke up to a phone call from my brother letting me know of one of our buddies from back home (Middle East) is being detained in Syria and accused of being a spy. This my friends, is HOG-WASH. You never think these sort of things happen to people that you know and when they do it is frightening.

Mohammed Radwan is a jovial type of guy who is an activist working for humanitarian reasons. He actually makes me feel like I am a lazy person who quite frankly is too scared to open my mouth. This world is turning into a debacle and from the sidelines it's a sad view.



Such a good job has been done over the past decade to taint the word "ARAB" that when things like this happen to people you don't know there is always a hint of questioning whether or not they may be guilty. I am telling you folk in this circumstance its complete nonsense. He is a good guy. Spread the word!

http://www.tarekshalaby.com/2011/03/my-cousin-radwan-detained-in-syria/comment-page-1/#comment-30166

Shafey

No comments:

Post a Comment