Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It Ain't No Thang But A Chicken Wang!

I don't have Facebook. Let's just start this off with that. I have never felt it in my blood but I certainty am vain enough to want a blog. That means you all have to deal with obscurity and musings that come from a labyrinthian are of my brain that potentially may consist of a sole neuron working it's little wee tenticles harder then it should.. poor guy.

Speaking of Labrynth, don't you all just think that Egypt (my 2nd home away from Canada) just needs a dose of David Bowie spreading his magical StarDust all over the city of Cairo?  I'm sure Tinker Bell would be jealous of his potency but I't Ain't No Thang But A Chicken Wang. On that note go now fun people and aquaint yourselves with that Outkast song which is on Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik. I think I need a road trip in a camper van stat!

Love,

Shafey

Jennifer Connolly's eyebrows in the 90's anyone? anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment